Wednesday 6 February 2013

Karaoke

2010 - Iwate, Japan

Karaoke was a great laugh. We drank, we danced and we sang.

I've made a short film showing a few nights at karaoke in Kuji, see if you can guess the songs.

Also thanks to Adam for letting me use footage of him dancing around like a loon! You are and always will be my party star.




On a different note, a few people have asked whether they can compose their own videos to showcase on this blog as special guests and to this I say, OF COURSE YOU CAN!

The video can be of anything you want. They can be about travels, houses, pets, friends the list is endless!

You can even send me a video you find interesting with no music and I'll try and work something into it... I don't really know yet, this is kind of an experiment.

If you're interested send me a link to your video at leewoodmusic@gmail.com.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment